Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday service - I am Back

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10267947

I hope you all will take advantage to take a look at our sunday services now being streamed. I attempted to emmbed it but blogger didn't like that so here is a link instead. I now serve as the pastor of congregational care and spiritual life. I am currently in the process of getting my certificate in spiritual direction. I have been accepted in the Graduate Theological foundation to do a research based PhD.

I am amazed and astounded by the heartfelt response to the young people who have committed suicide in the recent weeks. Again I encourtage everyone to reach out, to let it be known there are options, call the trevor project, call an adult, go to a teacher call an mcc even if it is from clear across the country. call me! We will work this out, get you support and help to make it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment